New Public Venue Added
______________________________________
Speaking of new homes, my partner and I are now putting the finishing touches on our new home, named "Wabi Sabi".
| "Wabi Sabi" |
We both admire Asian aesthetics in architecture and decor, so working on this project together has been so much fun. Much of our decor came from YUSR https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/JOMO/132/130/1203 and I highly recommend them for their high quality mesh and attention to detail.
I've become so inspired by all this, I've begun building some of my own decor and I'm going to begin releasing a Wabi Sabi style of my own, once the film is finished.
Wabi-Sabi is a traditional Japanese aesthetic and philosophical concept that finds beauty and serenity in imperfection, impermanence, and simplicity. Rooted in Zen Buddhism, it teaches us to accept the natural cycle of growth, decay, and the passage of time, embracing flaws rather than chasing unattainable perfection.
The landscape reflects both Shinto and Druid elements, with standing stones, Celtic themes and Japanese shrines.
| Wabi Sabi Tea House |
| Wabi Sabi Coast |
| Dining Area |
| My Office __________________________________ |
SL Film Update - It is coming along, I have 4 more continents to film before the final edit pass can begin. I'm really enjoying the learning process with OBS Studio and DaVinci Reslove.
Until next time - stay curious and enjoy your travels.
Comments
Post a Comment